FILLING MACHINE :
for filling viscous products in glass or plastic bottles.
of the product is obtained through a series of volumetric cylinders (one for
each filling valve). Dosing chambers are available with different capacities
according to the type of containers to be filled.
model are available for the production of up to 20.000 bottles per hour.
The machine is built in stainless steel AISI 304, cast steel and alimentary plastic materials. These materials facilitate the cleaning, sterilizing, maintenance and ensure a long life to all components.
- The bottles are conveyed through the inlet star to the bottle lifting plate which rises until the bottle neck reaches the filling valve. The bottle lifting plate blocks the bottles in this position for the filling stage.
- A micro-switch detects the presence of the bottle and allows the filing cycle to start. In case of no bottle, the filling valve will remain closed.
- At the end of the filling cycle the cylinder (which is guided through cam) returns to its original position while the bottle enters the outlet star.
The machine is delivered complete with:
- Accessories for one type of cylindrical bottle, including spiral screw stars and guides.
- Electric control panel made in stainless steel with control buttons.
- Motorization with asynchronous three phase motor.
- Manual or automatic adjustment of the filling carousel.
- Basement of the machine in stainless steel, with stainless steel panelling.
- Filling valves, filling tank and other parts which come in contact with the product built in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Feeding screw, stars and guides built in a special polyethylene material.
- Safety cabin with window type opening system, with main structure in stainless steel AISI 304 and transparent polycarbonate.
- Panelling completely made in stainless steel AISI 304 , with bolt closing.
- All gaskets and plastic materials which come in contact with the liquid are made with materials which are suitable, according to the specific norms.
- The feet of the machine are adjustable in height.
- Conveyor box throughout the length of the machine including chain
- First necessity spare parts
- Instruction manuals
FOR SEMIAUTOMATIC MACHINES :