VACUUM FILLING MACHINE
for filling DENSE and viscous products in glass bottles.
this type of filling system it is possible to process particularly dense or
viscous products such as oils, syrups, etc.
model are available for the production of up to 20.000 bottles per hour.
The bottles are conveyed from the first filler
Star wheel to the bottle-lifting cylinder. The mechanically-controlled cylinder goes up, thus pressing the bottle’s opening against the filling valve for perfect air tightness.
- The bottle’s mouth itself controls the filling valve’s opening in a simple yet faultless way. Within the valve, the air return tube is separate from the product in-feed tube.
- Once filling and levelling have been completed, the cylinder, which is guided by a cam, goes down and releases the bottle to pick up a new one from the
- The bottle is released into the conveyor.
The machine is supplied with:
- One set of bottle-handling change parts, including in-feed screw (s), Star
- Electrical board made of stainless steel with control panel.
- IP54 electrics.
- All tanks and valves and any contact parts are made of AISI 304.
- Asynchronous three-phase motor. Variable speed.
- Powered height adjustment of all turrets.
- Stainless steel chassis. Casings made of AISI 304 with locking bolts.
- Star wheel and in-feed screw supports made of AISI 304. In-feed screws, Star
wheel and guides made of polyethylene.
- Safety guards with doors. The frame is built of AISI 304, while the panels are made of transparent polycarbonate.
- All gaskets and seals, as well as any plastic contact parts are made of fully-compliant materials, which can stand high temperatures.
- Stainless steel adjustable support feet with high resistance plastic base.
- The filler features many solutions to ensure high outputs, compact size, easy of maintenance and trouble-free, quick changeover. The filling tank contains either a pair of min-max floats, or probes, which operate the electrically-regulated DN50 solenoid.
Even at high filling speeds, the filling valve makes it possible to avoid any product loss, while keeping filling levels accurate. The filling level is easy to adjust.